LibreOffice on macOS mojave 10.14

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Dec 21 09:20:07 UTC 2018

> @Cloph, Which xcode was used to build LibreOffice 6.1.4.2 ? if it was a
> recent one, could it be possible to downgrade it to 9.4.1 and rebuild
> 6.1.4.2 ? We get new reports everyday...

One doesn't need to "downgrade" as such, one can have several versions
installed. Download the 9.4.1 .xip file from
https://developer.apple.com/download/more/ , let it unpack to Xcode.app,
rename that to Xcode-9.4.1.app (for instance), and then before building
LibreOffice, run: sudo xcode-select --switch
~/Downloads/Xcode-9.4.1.app/Contents/Developer (or similar).

To switch back the the normal Xcode, run: sudo xcode-select --switch
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer .

But presumably this is not anything new...

--tml