String "Document signed but not all files" in LO online

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Fri Dec 21 16:02:03 UTC 2018

Hi Sophie,

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 11:21:48AM +0100, sophi <sophi at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Could you give us (l10n team) some context about this string ""Document
> signed but not all files are signed." Which files of the document is it?

This is user interface for the same "partial signature" functionality,
which is available in core for a long time. include/sfx2/strings.hrc,
STR_SIGNATURE_PARTIAL_OK calls this "The signature is OK, but the
document is only partially signed". (I.e. "not all files signed" and
"document is partially signed" meant to refer to the same situation.)

Tomaz, would it make sense to use the same strings in online and core
for this? Both just describe enumerators of SignatureState.

Regards,

Miklos