lost possibilities

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 11:42:09 UTC 2018

Hi Marc,

we continuously try to improve the UI and maybe some functions for your special workflow are hidden now. I suggest you get help at https://ask.libreoffice.org/fr/questions/ (guessing your speak French). LibreOffice has plenty of option to customize the UI but maybe there are even more simple ways to do what you want.

Cheers,
Heiko