Building a mysql connector based upon LibreOffice 6.1

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:27:48 UTC 2018

Perhaps 5 years ago, I built it based upon LibreOffice 4.0 using the
following commands in a terminal:

1)  sudo apt-get install git
2)  sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice
3)  $ git clone git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core
4)  cd core
5)  ./autogen.sh
6)  apt-cache search gnome-vfs
7)  sudo apt-get install libgnome-vfsmm-2.6-dev
8)  ./autogen.sh
9)  ./g checkout -b libreoffice-4-0 origin/libreoffice-4-0
10) ./autogen.sh --enable-ext-mariadb-connector --enable-bundle-mariadb
--enable-gstreamer --disable-gstreamer-0-10
11) make fetch (if autogen.sh ends with an error)
12) make dev-install

Comments: I have also modified /etc/apt/sources.list so that item #2
above does not cause an error. #7 was entering the result gotten when
running #6. #9 has to be updated to -6-1 from the -4-0. Why was
--enable-gstreamer required in this step? #12 causes an error message:
dev-install is not a valid target.

What changes need to be made in these steps to make this connector? I
have not found an answer to this question in all of my searches.

I do not know whether I am a member of this mailing list, so please CC
me or send a reply directly. Thanks for any help you can provide. You
certainly helped me greatly the last time I did this!

Dan