regarding Gsoc 2018 project details

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 17 09:07:14 UTC 2018

Hello Dashan,

welcome to the LibreOffice community! We are open for applications [1] from students whether you have own ideas or want to implement elaborated proposals from our list of project ideas [2].
As our source code is quite complex we require students to prove their coding skills first. So please find a couple of non-trivial issues using our keyword "easyhack" [3] and start coding. Usually the first hurdle is to setup the environment. We have many pages on the wiki with a lot of useful tips [4]. And help is always just a click away on IRC [5].

Again, very welcome to LibreOffice,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas