GSoC student introduction: Jesse McKenna

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 18 09:30:38 UTC 2018

Hi Jesse,

welcome to LibreOffice! Hope you enjoy the time with us. Since you made yourself familiar with our GSoC procedure [1] there is not much left to say. In case you need support don't hesitate to ask on the mailing list or at the IRC channel #libreoffice-dev [2].

Cheers,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC
[2] https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/?settings=plerf5n4d3#libreoffice-dev