Manifest.xml for 64bit LO

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Sun Feb 18 21:28:25 UTC 2018

On 18.02.2018 13:39, Jan Rheinländer wrote:
> in my C++ extension manifest.xml I have the line:
>
> <manifest:file-entry
> manifest:media-type="application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=native;platform=Windows"
> manifest:full-path="myextension-WIN.uno.dll"/>
>
> What is the correct line to use for a 64-bit extension compiled for
> 64-bit LibreOffice? Can I bundle both 32bit and 64bit extension binaries
> in the same .oxt?

The description at
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/File_Format#Shared_Library_UNO_Components_for_particular_Platforms>
isn't too precise, but what should work is to use "Windows_x86" for 32
bit and "Windows_x86_64" for 64 bit (and just "Windows" would mean that
the corresponding file is suitable for both 32 and 64 bit, but which of
course would not be the case for a DLL; see
desktop/source/deployment/misc/dp_platform.cxx for the relevant code).