UITest_writerperfect_epubexport hang (only sometimes)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Feb 20 08:12:26 UTC 2018

On 17.02.2018 07:54, Noel Grandin wrote:
> at the very least we should make that wait command use a timeout, and
> fail the test, rather than hanging indefinitely​

As long as its unclear what the underlying problem is, what benefit does
it have to add a timeout failure path in the test?  Without the added
timeout, a local failed test will be ready to be inspected (and moggi
now gave suggestions what exactly to inspect in another mail in this
thread).  And failed tests on the tinderboxes will eventually time out
either way.