A bug in footer

Soheil Asadi suheyl.asadi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:22:29 UTC 2018

Hi and thank you for your great job. Libreoffice is the best office suit
ever!
I assume I find a bug in Writer footer section. It's about writing in
right-to-left languages of Arabic & Farsi(persian). When I assign a
footnote and horizontal separator line appears on the left there is no way
to permanently shift it to right. Every time I open the file I have to go
through the footer section to change the separator line to right again.
I have this problem in a number of platforms: Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon,
Arch Linux Cinnamon, Mac Os X high sierra.