[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: bin/gla11y config_host.mk.in configure.ac solenv/gbuild

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 08:53:43 UTC 2018

Hi Samuel,

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 10:11:18AM +0100, Samuel Thibault <sthibault at hypra.fr> wrote:
> For the "error" cases (-W none), it makes sense:
>
> « Add to the build process error checking (only the hard errors such as
> bogus target names). »
>
> That's really the kind of issues one should get as soon as compilation
> time.
>
> Later on I'll add a call in "make check" time for the warnings.

For source code we have warnings for these linter type problems and then
--enable-werror (Jenkins uses it) turns those warnings into errors.

Probably the best would be if the .ui checker would follow the same
pattern, instead of running it twice during 'make check' (which is a
superset of 'make').

Thanks,

Miklos