Design and arquitectural patterns in LibreOffice

Adrián Otero adrianoterotic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:56:59 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm doing a work of LibreOffice for my University and I need to know what
designs patterns and arquitectural patterns you uses in LibreOffice code.

Example of patterns:

* Design patterns:
      - Creational design patterns: Abstract factory, Singleton, Factory
method, Builder, prototype..
      - Structural design patterns: Facade, Adapter, Bridge, Decorator,
Composite, Flyweight, Proxy...
      - Behavioral design patterns: Strategy, Observer, Command,
Interpreter, Iterator, Mediator, memento, State, Visitor...

* Arquitectural patterns: Client-Proxy, Replicated Server, Pipe and
Filter...

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Best regards,