Contribution for GSoC2K18

Harsh Patel harshaudi27 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:08:53 UTC 2018

Respected,

                     Mentoring authority

I am Harsh Patel, a student at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information
and Communication Technology (DA-IICT India) and I am currently pursuing
ICT engineering degree in B.Tech 1st year.

I am writing this mail to you as I am interested in contributing to your
organization and I am also looking forward to take part in GSoC 2018 being
a part of your open source community. I have listed my qualifications
below. Based on them please guide me through the projects which I am
capable of contributing and also for GSoC 2k18. Thank you..

Request: Can you please guide me through the process of GSoC as it’s my
first time.

Computer Languages I know:

1.    Android

2.    Python

3.    C

4.    Java

Currently interested in:

1.    Android development

2.    Software development

I have also contributed and solved bugs on some of the open source software on
GitHub. You can have a look at my GitHub profile for providing me with any
further assistance. Once again, Thank you.

GitHub handle: harsh-2711 (under users section)