New Volounteer for Testing

Driss Ben Zoubeir driss.zoubeir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:06:00 UTC 2018

Hi libre office community,

my name is Driss from Munich. I started before 3 years as Volounteer in
Open Office  community and successfully solved some bugs. Now I want to
contribute to libre office, but in Testing. I know this is the developer
mailing list, but according to the website of libre Office I have to
contact the devoloper list, if I want to help in programming automated
tests.

I have about 3 to 6 hours or even more per Week to Help with Testing. I
already have some basic knowledge on Testing: Google Test, Unity, Google
Mock, CMock, Tessy, jenkins...

I would appreciate if you can Help me to start contributing on Testing.

Best regards
Driss