tdf#115718 Fix Watch Window EditBox
mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 10:48:47 UTC 2018
I submitted a patch through logerrit a couple of weeks ago. It was
suggested that I make a small change to the comment.
What I did was
1. abandon the change, though was suggested I needn't have done this
2. redo the change with the improved comment
3. resubmitted the change with logerrit
4. I initially got a Jenkins "FAILURE", which I suspected was because
of another issue. So I did nothing.
5. a few hours late Jenkins sent a "Build Successful" message. The
link can be found here Build #9097
How do I get to move on to the next phase of the process?
Is there any documentation that describes the process?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice