tdf#115718 Fix Watch Window EditBox

Alex Kempshall mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 10:48:47 UTC 2018

I submitted a patch through logerrit a couple of weeks ago. It was
suggested that I make a small change to the comment.

What I did was

 1. abandon the change, though was suggested I needn't have done this
 2. redo the change with the improved comment
 3. resubmitted the change with logerrit
 4. I initially got a Jenkins "FAILURE", which I suspected was because
    of another issue. So I did nothing.
 5. a few hours late Jenkins sent a  "Build Successful" message. The
    link can be found here Build #9097
    <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_master/9097/>

How do I get to move on to the next phase of the process?

Is there any documentation that describes the process?

Alex