Is there someone who successfully make their own build of LibreOffice with Visual Studio 15.8.0 Preview 3.0 ?

himajin100000 himajin100000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:40:49 UTC 2018

Is there someone who successfully make their own build of LibreOffice
with Visual Studio 15.8.0 Preview 3.0 ?

by asking this question, I'm trying to be sure that the error was not my
fault.

I get the following error

C:/build/workdir/UnpackedTarball/libmwaw/src/lib/ClarisDrawText.cxx(58):
fatal error C1075: '{': no matching token found

even after adding seekpos as follows
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/282567/member-seekpos-in-class-fpos-is-missing.html

If I remember what I have done myself correctly, I haven't changed any
parts of sourcecode of libmwaw since I successfully made my own build in
June with previous version of Visual Studio.
---
himajin100000