leading dot and trailing # in lock files

Olivier Tilloy olivier.tilloy at canonical.com
Mon Jul 16 18:55:35 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 8:00 AM Kaganski Mike <mikekaganski at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> ________________________________

I guess that makes sense. So the next question is, which alternative
name pattern should we go for? We'd need to make sure that the
alternative pattern is valid across a broad range of
filesystems/locations, and ideally still appears as a hidden file in
most file managers.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

 Olivier