Calc cell type

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:10:17 UTC 2018

Hi Vikas,

Dates and times are internally just numbers ("serial date/time"), which are formatted for display as dates or times. For pivot tables, there's IsDateDimension methods (in ScDPCache and others), which help in the pivot table specific case.

Possibly it's better to refer to specific issue # or gerrit patch related to those transformations to allow some better suggestions?

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski