GSoC weekly update : Add Support for Python in LOEclipse Plugin - Shobhan Mandal

Shobhan Mandal dev.shobhanmandal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:27:40 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

The update till date includes the following :
1. My mentor (Samuel Mehrbrodt) pointed out the codes that are redundant in
the Push request earlier, therefore will be working on removing them,
before we can merge it with the original code.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68#discussion_r191344809
2. Found out that the export made in the earlier week had a incomplete
Manifest, so need to work on it.

Have been fixing the requested changes which will continue to the next week.

Thanks and Regards,
Shobhan.