GSoC weekly update: Improvements in Notebookbar

Kshitij Pathania kshitijpathania at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:38:16 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

This is the update of my work this week;

1. This week my main task was to deal with theming bugs-
    Solved some of the bugs related to that
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/54301/  and
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/55118/ (ongoing).

2. Some nitpicks are remaining which I will wrap up in the upcoming week,
with the next target of fixing the resizing issues.

Regards,
Kshitij Pathania

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Kshitij Pathania <kshitijpathania at gmail.com