How to update external module?

Michael Stahl mst at libreoffice.org
Mon Jun 18 17:06:30 UTC 2018

On 18.06.2018 18:53, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear LibreOffice folks,
>
> As the external modules seem to be stored on LibreOffice servers [1], how
> should those be updated? Do I just update the version in `download.lst`, and
> the rest is done automatically?

hi Paul,

that is step 1: create a patch for core.git repo.

then you would typically jump onto IRC #libreoffice-dev and ask for
somebody to copy the tar-file to the TDF server.

then step 3 is upload your patch to gerrit, with the new tarball on the
server the Jenkins should be able to build it fine with any luck.