What does weld do for libreoffice

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 11:15:28 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 10:51 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> BTW, I see that you have been tackling gla11y warnings along the
> way.  I wonder how well it went?  Are there improvements you think we
> could make to help dealing with them?  We want it to be a help, not a
> burden :)

Because I'm removing the :modifiers hack from the widgetname:modifiers
ids the ids of some widgets change (from that tools view though not
from the helpcontent view) so some of the suppressed warnings emerge as
new errors and I tend to just fix them if they're trivial to fix.

Yeah, your tooling is working, looks like there's lot of low hanging
easy to fix issues in the currently suppressed warnings