Bringing attributes draw:fontwork-xyz to ODF?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sun Jun 24 23:22:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,

LibreOffice has a feature Fontwork, which is actually a "text along
path". This feature exists from the beginning. You find it in the DTD of
OpenOffice.org 1.0.

When OpenOffice.org had switched to ODF, these attributes were written
unchanged to file and so does LibreOffice. But these attributes were
never specified in ODF.

I have started to work on a specification. But before I continue to work
on it, I think, there should be a general decision: Do we want to
specify these attributes, or do we change the implementation to write
these attributes in loext-namespace for ever and drop it for ODF strict?
Or any other suggestion?

Kind regards
Regina