GSoC weekly update : Add Support for Python in LOEclipse Plugin - Shobhan Mandal

Shobhan Mandal dev.shobhanmandal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:27:00 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

The changes that have been made in the last two weeks are:-
1.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/d01603d28c7cac11b1e20c8fcd63aeb29bc7a802
        This allows the users to run the 'Extension Project' created using
Python directly using Right Click -> Run As -> LibreOffice extension
2.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/080a6b6bc9873b14cb695675a8c92f9a211bacae
         This attaches the PyDev properties (in short the Python
properties) to the Python Extension Project.

Currently I am working on enabling the Debug options for the Python
extensions.

Thanks and Regards,
Shobhan.