GSoC 2018 Introduction

Aditya Sood sood.aditya.08 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:21:36 UTC 2018

Hello!

My name is Aditya Sood. I'm in the third year of pursuing my Dual Degree
(B.Tech+M.Tech) in CSE.

I have been using Libre on my laptop ever since I got it. I love using it,
given that it is so efficient and effective at getting the work done. Being
a regular and grateful user, I plan on giving back to the open source
community to the best of my capacity.

I would love to contribute to the Android app of LibreOffice. I am just
over the 'beginner' threshold, but resolute in my intention to learn
whatever is required to be able to make a meaningful contribution.

receive the confirmation e-mail both the times.

2) In the last step of building the codebase for Android (on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid), it
instructs to "...Create a file called autogen.input with a single line in
it...". Could you please clarify what is the single line to be put in it?
The wiki doesn't specify that clearly.

3) The app doesn't run on my device: I downloaded it from the PlayStore.
But directly opening the app shows an activity which doesn't lead to any of
the sub-parts (like it does on the PC version). I have attached the
screenshot of the activity with the error Toast message.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Aditya