Requesting help in Libreoffice extension

Samuel Mehrbrodt Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
Mon Mar 5 08:07:12 UTC 2018

Hi Vijay,

good to hear you could make use of the starter extension.

please use the LibreOffice mailing list for questions like these, I'm
adding the list to cc.

For general hints about extension development you can check:

  * https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Extension_Development
  * https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_development (linked from
    the above page)

Here are some examples how to use the XSpellChecker API from Java:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/odk/examples/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/Linguistic/

The oxt is built when you "run" the extension from Eclipse with the
LOEclipse plugin. You find it in the "dist" folder. The starter
extension has the steps how to create a run configuration:
https://github.com/smehrbrodt/libreoffice-starter-extension#get-started

You can also create the oxt by visiting File->Export, and there you can
also create an ant script to generate the oxt file.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Samuel

--
Samuel Mehrbrodt
Softwareentwickler LibreOffice

Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner