Help in Libreoffice extension development

Pattabhi RK t.pattabhi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:12:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

  We are trying to develop a libreoffice extension for spellchecker. And to
start with we have tried to develop HelloWorld extension as given in the
link.

  https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/JavaEclipseTuto

We are not able to load UNO types selector and we have got the following
error:

om.sun.star.registry.InvalidRegistryException:
com.sun.star.registry.SimpleRegistry.open(file:///opt/libreoffice5.4/program/types.rdb):
underlying Registry::open/create() = 6
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.Job.remoteUnoRequestRaisedException(Job.java:158)
    at com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.Job.execute(Job.java:122)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:312)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JobQueue.enter(JobQueue.java:281)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.environments.remote.JavaThreadPool.enter(JavaThreadPool.java:81)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge.sendRequest(java_remote_bridge.java:618)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory$Handler.request(ProxyFactory.java:145)
    at
com.sun.star.lib.uno.bridges.java_remote.ProxyFactory$Handler.invoke(ProxyFactory.java:129)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy30.open(Unknown Source)
    at
org.libreoffice.ide.eclipse.core.internal.office.TypesGetter.getTypesFromRegistry(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.libreoffice.ide.eclipse.core.internal.office.TypesGetter.queryTypes(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.libreoffice.ide.eclipse.core.internal.office.TypesGetter.getTypes(Unknown
Source)
    at
    at
    at org.libreoffice.ide.eclipse.core.office.TypesGetter.getTypes(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.libreoffice.ide.eclipse.core.unotypebrowser.UnoTypeProvider$UnoTypesGetterThread.run(Unknown
Source)

When we have loaded the LibreOffice and SDK using "Window > Preference >
LibreOffice Path, we got message saying " Office bootstrapped"

So we are not able to understand where we are going wrong. I request you to
kindly help in resolving this problem.

We are using Eclipse Oxygen 2, Libreoffice 5.4.5 and sdk 5.4.5. And using
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

Thanks,
Pattabhi,

Research Scholar,