Mac build error.

Jan Iversen jancasacondor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:23:32 UTC 2018

Hi

On my Mac build I am starting to get these errors:

rm: .git/hooks/README: Not a directory
ln: .git/hooks/README: Not a directory
rm: .git/hooks/commit-msg: Not a directory
ln: .git/hooks/commit-msg: Not a directory
rm: .git/hooks/post-merge: Not a directory
ln: .git/hooks/post-merge: Not a directory
rm: .git/hooks/pre-commit: Not a directory
ln: .git/hooks/pre-commit: Not a directory

I suppose it is because the script assume SRCDIR == BUILDDIR, which is not the case always.

I have tried to find in which *.mk this happens but without success, Funny thing it does not happen with my iOS builds, so something is strange.

Can someone can give me a pointer (might be it is a script), so I can correct it.

rgds
Jan I.