GSoC'18 Getting Started with Listbox separate Read Values from Input Values

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Thu Mar 15 13:23:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

Your description is correct. Forms are a component that is not per se
strictly part of Base, it is shared with also at least Writer and
Calc. They are just used much more intensively by Base than by other
parts of LibreOffice :)

In first approximation, the work you describe would happen entirely
within the Forms component, files

forms/source/component/ListBox.cxx
forms/source/component/ListBox.hxx
forms/source/component/BaseListBox.hxx

plus the service/interface definition for a ListBox in

offapi/com/sun/star/form/component/ListBox.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/form/control/ListBox.idl

plus the low-level implementation

vcl/source/control/listbox.cxx
vcl/source/control/imp_listbox.cxx
vcl/inc/listbox.hxx