Seeking a guidance for proposal

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Wed Mar 21 16:41:10 UTC 2018

Hi nisargmehta,

This might give you an idea:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC#Proposals

And I urge you to hurry in submitting your non-trivial easyhack, and
preparing your proposal because the application period ends soon.

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 03/21/2018 07:28 PM, Nisarg Mehta wrote:
> Hello libreoffice I am applying for the Google summer of code first
> time I am seeking a guidance for liber office project  proposal I want
> to know that what should be in a proposal and what should not be and I
> am a great fan of liber office and I want to give great experience to
> user of liber office. I am requesting you kindly please gide me.
>
> nisargmehta

*Muhammet Kara *
LibreOffice Certified Developer
<https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/professional-support/>

*TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM*
*Pardus Projesi <https://www.pardus.org.tr>*
Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı
(Eskişehir Yolu 7. km) 2151. Cadde No:154
06510 Çankaya/ANKARA
T +90 312 298 9293