Application to LibreOffice GSoC 2018

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:48:08 UTC 2018

(BCC to hopefully all students who showed interest)

Dear students,

we are very happy to see so much interest in LibreOffice and welcome everyone whether your application to a GSoC project is successful or not.

You likely have read our how-to page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC and have implemented some easyhacks so that we can see your coding skills. Some people have submitted proposals to the official page at https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com and we like you to do the same. It's very hard to keep track with so many information on different sources.

The deadline for submitting a proposal is March 27th and the follow-up review period will last until April 23th. Don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear. We want to make the time with LibreOffice as pleasant for you as it is for us.

Happy hacking,
Thorsten, Markus, Heiko (LibreOffice GSoC admins)
--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer