GSoC'18 Application

Tomaž Vajngerl tomaz.vajngerl at collabora.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 03:44:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 15. 03. 2018 03:06, Mert Tümer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Mert, I am a university student and i want to be in GSoC'18
> with LibreOffice. I have been working on the Android Viewer for 2
> years and i have submitted bunch of patches since I started working on
> it until today. I mentioned my candidacy before and i was asked to
> submit a c++ code too, which i did. Again today i felt that I need to
> mention it again because students' application period started.
> Please consider my application.
> Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply.

I looked at your proposal today and it is a little vague. Can you please
write a plan and a timeline what bugs you want to solve and in what way
or what you want to work on (could be your own ideas or bugs/features
you find they are lacking) in the time of GSoC. As you finalized your
proposal I suggest you write it in a different document and send the
link here as I think you can't modify that anymore.
> PS: link to my contributions: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/mert
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/mert>
> Regards,
> Mert Tümer