How do I open/populate a Writer “master document” programmatically?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Sun Mar 25 23:36:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

This email is a repost of the same question to the AOO forums: in short, I’d like to open a Writer “Master Document” programmatically, and then load multiple files into that document to iterate over all of their contents. I haven’t quite figured out how to open that Master Document though: is it a predefined URL argument to loadComponentFromURL() like e.g. private:factory/swriter?

There’s a bit more detail here: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=92922

Thanks!
Jens

--