GSofC 2018 Application: Support multicoloured font formats

Kowther Hassan kowtherh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:47:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

My name is Kowther Hassan. I am a student at the University Of Calgary, in
Calgary, Canada. I wanted to submit an application for GSoC. I attached my
application for review, if possible given the very (very)  short notice, as
I have just heard of this opportunity recently. I am interested in the
following idea: *Support multi-coloured font formats *with potential mentor
Khaled Hosny. I have yet to build LibreOffice and submit an Easy Hacks task
but I believe I have until March 31st for that.

If accepted, I look forward to working with LibreOffice over the summer!

Best,
Kowther Hassan