autogen.sh fails on MacOS 10.13.3

Ch g prsvrrgtd at outlook.com
Thu Mar 29 10:12:55 UTC 2018

Hello all, I first built LO official source successfully with "build-nocheck" option in this January, and could start that built

app. But last week, I cherry-picked 3 commits from a forked repo which enabled vertical Mongolian editing, then make failed with errors occurred in unedited files. So, I thought maybe "./g pull r" could resolve those issues, but not.

My settings are following:

autogen.input:

--enable-dbgutil
--enable-symbols
--disable-cve-tests
#EOF

last few lines of

./autogen.sh:

checking for Google Drive client id and secret... set
checking for Alfresco Cloud client id and secret... set
checking for OneDrive client id and secret... set
checking whether to enable dependency tracking... yes
checking for number of processors to use... 4
checking whether C++11 use of const_iterator in standard containers is broken... yes
checking whether /Users/almas/lode/opt/bin/ccache /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -m64  -stdlib=libc++ -mmacosx-version-min=10.9 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.13.sdk has broken static initializer_list support... yes
configure: error: working support for static initializer_list needed
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 293.
#EOF

CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and CPPFLAGS are unset.

which g++: /usr/local/opt/ccache/libexec/g++

gcc 7.3 was installed via homebrew and

cd /usr/local/Cellar/gcc/7.3.0_1/bin && ln -s gcc-7 gcc && ln -s g++-7 g++

g++ --version
g++ (Homebrew GCC 7.3.0_1) 7.3.0

gcc --version
gcc (Homebrew GCC 7.3.0_1) 7.3.0

I'm stuck now, I have many more commits for vertical Mongolian editing to cherry-pick to continue my work.

I hope anyone could give solutions to me.

Thank you.