'StylePoolImpl::createIterator': function does not take 0 arguments

himajin100000 himajin100000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:57:45 UTC 2018

> Where did you find the info that suggested these are necessary? If
> it's some wiki page, it would be good to fix it.

nowhere. I just read man thing-y for the command, and for some
options, I searched google, and for some other options, I read the
configure.ac and so on just to fill my self-satisfactory desire of
using the lastest environment (64bit, Windows 10 SDK. I failed to
adapt to JDK 9-ea when it was still not RTM due to the removal of
tools.jar )