autoconf and libnumbertext dependency

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri May 4 06:41:46 UTC 2018

> configure.ac:6: error: Autoconf version 2.68 or higher is required
>
> I’m running on MacOS High Sierra.

macOS does not come with any version of autoconf (or automake), so you have
always needed to build it yourself anyway in order to build LibreOffice,
no? (Installing some pre-built one from some 3rd-party packaging thing,
homebrew etc, has not been recommended). So just make sure that you build
and install a new enough version? I seem to have 2.69, and it is from 2015,
so version 2.68 isn't exactly brand new.

(How LODE handles it I have no idea. Does it include autoconf, and is that
what is too old?)

--tml