GSoC'18 Introduction and Project Description

Hrishabh Rajput hrishabh.iitkgp at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:12:07 UTC 2018

Hello Community,

I am Hrishabh Rajput. I am an undergraduate student in Indian Institute of
Technology Kharagpur, India. I am selected in GSoC 2018 to work under
LibreOffice. I will be working in LO Base on the project Listbox separate
read values from input values [1].

I am currently going through the Base Handbook, especially focussing on the
chapter on Forms. After this, I will be jumping to the implementation of
Listbox for better understanding.

Firstly in my project, I will work on adding AfterUpdate function for each
form component, which will allow us to listen to user activity. Secondly, I
will duplicate "list entries" and "list content" properties of the listbox
to implement the filter. Moreover, I will be working on some bugs in Base
if I finished early. Mostly, I will be working autonomously.

Excited to work with LibreOffice this summer.

Thanks,
Hrishabh

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5213156381556736