Tinderbox at 42 test failures

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 15:06:50 UTC 2018

The SdOOXMLExportTest2::testFontScale issue is hard to track down because it's an intermittent failure. I first thought it was related to Windows display scaling settings as I saw some correlation in my testing.  However, now I think it's related to the build type.  At first, I could only reproduce this issue on 1/3 of my Win 10 boxes. However, after I changed the release type from DEBUG to RELEASE, I could reproduce it  on all 3.

Thorsten,
Is @42 also a release build?

Khaled,
It takes 5-10 builds to reproduce this failure, so it will take some time to see if your patch helped.