For contribution to Libre office Android app.

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Mon May 21 10:56:50 UTC 2018

Hello Ishu,

Welcome! Developers and users can contribute to the LibreOffice
development in many ways and everyone is welcome in the project.

Please find the steps about getting involved in LibreOffice development
on our wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Also note that LibreOffice developers usually hang out in the
#libreoffice-dev (and #libreoffice-android particularly for Android
development) IRC channel on Freenode:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-dev,libreoffice-android

Cheers,
Muhammet