tdf97815 switching to English function names does not work with _ADD functions

Winfried Donkers Winfried.Donkers at dekimo.com
Mon May 28 09:41:20 UTC 2018

Hi Eike,

As I did some work in the past on this aspect, I try to fix this bug, even though I am not a big fan of the Add-In functions ;-).
I came across code that I don't understand enough:
1. /scaddins/source/analysis/deffuncname.hxx contains a lot of static const char*[2], with German and English function name. Why is there a German function name, can't this be removed (this German function name must at least be related to the cause of the bug)?
2. /scaddins/source/analysis/analysishelper.cxx contains a const FuncDataBase pFuncDatas[], that uses a macro FUNCDATA, which uses "get" to fill the structure. I can't easily find this "get"; do you know where it is defined?

Winfried