Change file_path LOOL

Renato Ribeiro RenatoRibeiro_88 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 12:03:36 UTC 2018

Hello all,

When I launch the LOOL server I can use the link displayed to open a document in a web browser (link below)

https://localhost:9980/loleaflet/2bacXXXX/loleaflet.html?file_path=file:///home/XXXX/libreoffice/online/test/data/hello_world.odt

But this link shows the path of my diretories' tree (/home/XXXX/libreoffice/online/test/data/hello_world.odt<https://localhost:9980/loleaflet/2bacXXXX/loleaflet.html?file_path=file:///home/XXXX/libreoffice/online/test/data/hello_world.odt>). I would like to know how I can hide this path. Can I define a variable for this path and with this show online the name fo the variable instead the path? In which diretory I can change this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards