your mail

Francois Botha igitur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:40:20 UTC 2018

> First thing to check - your PATH environment variable. This is how it
> looks for me on a rather virgin Windows install under cygwin bash:
>
> # echo $PATH
>
> /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/ProgramData/Oracle/Java/javapath:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/Windows:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0

Thanks. Solved it. I inspected all my environment variables and realised
just how poluted they were. I simplified my PATH variable, but also had an
INCLUDE variable that contained references to the Sybase directory. After
cleaning up everything that wasn't needed I could successfully build LO.

Francois