LibreOffice ESC call, Thur - 16:00 central European (local) time

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:09:20 UTC 2018

Hey,

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 11:00 AM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at collabora.com>
wrote:

> * Pending Action Items:
>
>     + investigate missing crash report signatures in 6.1.2 (Cloph)
>       [ not yet sure what’s happening ]

I have looked into this during the Munich hackfest and it seems that the
symbol information for several libraries (especially libmerged) have not
been uploaded. As some symbols have been uploaded I suspect that there was
some problem during the creation of the symbol information. I checked with
Cloph that the symbol information for 6.1.3.1 seem to be okay so I think
nothing to do here anymore.

Regards,
Markus