Hunspell probably breaks build on macOS

Thorsten Wagner thorsten.wagner.4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:00:19 UTC 2018

Changing code is not necessary, but mentioning it as a build prerequisite within documentation would save much time.

On 14. Oct 2018, at 13:48, Michael Stahl <mst at libreoffice.org> wrote:

On 13/10/2018 23:51, Thorsten Wagner wrote:
> Issue has been fixed. Reason was automake 1.16. After reverting to
> automake 1.14 build succeded without errors. Hunspell 1.6.2 do not
> cause any errors now. Many thanks for looking at the issue anyway.

if automake 1.16 breaks the build, do we need to check for this version
in LO's configure?

why does hunspell run "autoreconf" anyway, isn't this something we want
to avoid, for exactly this reason?