Help regarding Transliteration in LO writer

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:25:30 UTC 2018

Hi!

On 26.11.2018 13:39, Harshad Gorde wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am interested in introducing transliteration facility (English to
> Devnagari) to LibreOffice writer. But, after downloading the huge source
> code I am unable to decide where to start.
>
> Kindly suggest me some initial steps to be followed.

Personally I would suggest you to start by writing a (StarBasic) macro
[1] for that. Not because I suppose it shouldn't be built in (I don't
suppose that), but because for such a high-level task, a Basic macro
could be very good initial approximation/plot for a future C++-based
function, but allows you to avoid additional complexity at the first
steps. IMO.

[1] http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

--
Best regards,