Proposed XHP extensions

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Wed Nov 28 15:18:25 UTC 2018

Hi all concerned in writing Help pages!

I patched the LibreOffice Help submodule code with the following
extensions to XHP

Class Paragraph-like

<h1> ... <h6>

Class Character-like

All these extensions above are documented in the XHP reference page in

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Understanding,_Authoring_and_Editing_Openoffice.org_Help/3

Patch is

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/63954/

IMPORTANT

In any case these extensions break the existing markup and contents.

Please do not change existing contents based on these extensions, it
will force a useless re-translation.

However, it is OK when updating contents,  and use the opportunity to
also apply the extended markup.

Kind regards

Olivier

--