weird log while running build

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Oct 2 10:58:03 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 13:36, Rahul Gurung <gurungrahul2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I just built my LO again and while firing it up it gives me this error
> logs, I was told  in IRC to rebuild, but the log still persists, though the
> build looks like running fine, my question is , Is it normal ?

The ones that start with "warn:" are warnings only. The "Trying to re-use a
VirtualDevice but this time using a pre-allocated buffer" ones are
presumably harmless. The warning was introduced by me some week ago in
988cfbaa92e7ec20e2c29b81ba14fb7e314a4a08:

Change slightly mysterious comment into a SAL_WARN()

No memory any more in what circumstances we might end up at this early
return spot in this function. Is it an error or can it be intentional
that the function is called like this, no idea. But now at least we
use a SAL_WARN().

But if that warning shows up a lot, presumably it indeed is a quite
intentional and harmless situation, and the warning can be removed. Will
check and remove.

--tml