Build error on Windows

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 10 11:22:32 UTC 2018

Hi Mike

This is it! So far the build was configured[1] as:

--with-windows-SDK=8.1

Since this did compile and it was enough for us, so we moved along.
We should be able to produce working builds for Win7, but we have no
other strong requrement or preference for this option.
Now this is broken, but configuring as

--with-windows-SDK=10.0

Does indeed compile, thanks for the advice.

[1] As per https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows#Visual_Studio_2017

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Kaganski Mike <mikekaganski at hotmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt.