Drag'n'drop item to end of an SvTreeListBox

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Thu Oct 11 10:16:41 UTC 2018

Hi Brian,

Am 11.10.2018 um 09:22 schrieb Brian Fraser:
> Hi Jan-Marek,
>
> Thanks for the great suggestions. I'm still feeling my way through
> understanding the code, so I'll see what I can get done. The scrolling idea
> is interesting; I had not thought of supporting that but it would be a
> great idea.
>
> (A question about email-list edict: are personal follow-up messages like
> this usually done off the list, or do most of these replies get sent to the
> list?)
>
> All the best,
> Brian.

My reply went to the mailing list, so nothing personal / private. IMHO your reply should also have
gone to the list.

I've just re-added the mailing list to my reply, quoting your whole message (just stripped my
completely quoted message), so people can follow the discussion. And if you drop the list you
potentially miss additional input or people spend unneeded time writing the same reply.

As long as you don't want to write something private, you should at least CC the list.
IMHO most time it's sufficient to reply to the list only, unless you want to address someone
personally too (so that person gets a duplicate mail, which might get you an earlier reply).

Jan-Marek