unit test LayerTabBar, now linker problem

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Oct 16 15:24:58 UTC 2018

Hi Michael, hi Stephan, hi all,

I have dropped "dynamic". It is only a unit-test and cannot produce a
crash in a release. With a static_cast all works now as intended. From
my side it is finished now. But please have a look at the current
version, whether you think that I should change something.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/61545/7

Kind regards
Regina